Tokio Hotel Manizales!!!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour

4 participantes

Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour Empty Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour

Mensaje por aLeJa Kaulitz Lautner Vie Nov 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour

Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour Th_live
In the beginning of next year, Tokio Hotel will take their number one album, HUMANOID, on a huge tour through Europe! From February 22nd 2010 on, their hit loaded science-fiction-rock-mash-up-opus will come alive in 32 cities. In the biggest arenas on the continent, a spectacular and brand new stage show will capture and amaze the audience. Just for this mega happening, Tokio Hotel teamed up with the avant-garde in stage design: Misty Buckley. Lead-singer and style icon Bill Kaulitz will visually put the show together with the twins Dan and Dean of international mega lable DSQUARED. Be quick before the tickets are sold out! Secure your tickets for the BEST and MOST SPECTACULAR Tokio Hotel show that you have EVER experienced!

> Click HERE for the full Tokio Hotel concert list and to get tickets!

WIN BIG: Last-Minute Tickets to the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards!
The MTV Europe Music Awards are getting closer and closer and each day that passes increases Tokio Hotel's excitement! Bill, Tom, Gustav & Georg have prepared a spectacular performance for this very special day and they can't wait to share it with the million of people who will follow the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards on their TV screen at home....and of course with the few chosen ones who will have the privilege to be in the audience on November 5th in the O2 World in Berlin, Germany! Do YOU want to be part of this gigantic happening and be only steps away from Tokio Hotel when they perform?!? WIN two out of twenty-four tickets right on Tokio Hotel's homepage!

> Click HERE for YOUR chance to WIN!

Also, there are only a few days left for the EMA voting so don't forget to support Bill, Tom, Gustav & Georg right now! Tokio Hotel are nominated in the category BEST GROUP. Cast YOUR vote now and help the guys to win this prestigious category at the MTV EMAs!

> Start voting NOW!

Tune in: Watch Tokio Hotel's LIVE concert on MTV!
A few weeks ago, Bill, Tom, Gustav & Georg performed at the ledgendary MTV Greece Day in Athens. For the very first time, the guys played a sixty minute set featuring the brand new songs of their album HUMANOID. Make sure to tune in to WORLD STAGE on MTV on Saturday, Oct. 31th at 0:00h to watch this spectacular performance.

> For more information about Tokio Hotel on WORLD STAGE visit MTV.co.uk

Halloween Merch Package in TH's official Shop!
Just for Halloween we came up with an awesome new Tokio Hotel bundle for you! Get the super trendy shirt DARKSIDE and an exclusive Tokio Hotel Beauty-Set for only 29,99 €.

Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour Bundle

> Head-over to Tokio Hotel's official shop for great Halloween deals and much more!

Rock On & Let's Go Humanoid!
Your TokioHotel Team

Dieser Newsletter wurde versendet von:
aLeJa Kaulitz Lautner
aLeJa Kaulitz Lautner
presidenta

Cantidad de envíos : 1204

https://www.facebook.com/TokioHotelManizales

Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour Empty Re: Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour

Mensaje por aLeJa Kaulitz Lautner Vie Nov 06, 2009 3:37 pm

papasitoooooooooooo..... ya kiero a TH aki en Colombia!!!!!
aLeJa Kaulitz Lautner
aLeJa Kaulitz Lautner
presidenta

Cantidad de envíos : 1204

https://www.facebook.com/TokioHotelManizales

Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour Empty Re: Tokio Hotel: Huge "Welcome to HUMANOID CITY" European Tour

Mensaje por Isabela Mar Dic 01, 2009 11:48 am

no yo me uqedo aterrada viiendo a bill esq es tan flakito
Shocked pero aun asi esta genial con su nuevo look Surprised
Isabela
Isabela
MiEmBro V.i.P.
MiEmBro V.i.P.

Cantidad de envíos : 520

Mensaje por deniza Mar Dic 01, 2009 3:11 pm

la verdad yo nunca lo he visto mas gordo jeje siempre lo veo igual... jaja sera que si esta mas flaco(eso es falta de aguapanela!XD)?solo veo que a veces se le engordan esos cachetes dindos!!jaja ojala no tenga nada!
deniza
deniza
MiEmBro V.i.P.
MiEmBro V.i.P.

Cantidad de envíos : 814

Mensaje por lore kaulitz Miér Dic 02, 2009 9:29 pm

jajaj eske de aguapanela a el le falta todo
jajaja aii no mk ke desocupe pero ke pesar
todo desnutrido jaja a aunke se ve lindo
lore kaulitz
lore kaulitz
MiEmBro V.i.P.
MiEmBro V.i.P.

Cantidad de envíos : 617

Mensaje por deniza Miér Dic 02, 2009 9:30 pm

bobis a mi bill no le falta todo... solo un poquito de grasa jaja a comer pan!! ñamiii jajaja
deniza
deniza
MiEmBro V.i.P.
MiEmBro V.i.P.

Cantidad de envíos : 814

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado